[REQ] Golf TDI

I'm thinking about getting a new (or at least newer) car next year, and one of my big requirements is very good MPG. Since the other big requirement is price, I'm not really eager to shell out the big bucks for the Prius, Civic Hybrid, or Insight, so the Golf TDI looks attractive. Anybody here got some owner's stories? How's the space? I'm a large six-footer, so this is a important issue.

Reply to
james_anatidae

I suggest you go ask in the WATERCOOLED group.

Jan

james_anatidae wrote:

Reply to
Jan

Oops, thought I was. Should pay more attention to that header.

Reply to
james_anatidae

:)

no biggy.