Restorable VW in Santa Fe

Please forward this to any VW lists you belong to. Very restorable VW 412 at the crushers in Santa Fe, still almost complete. No rust, 2 dents and rear window is missing. Engine looks great.

Photos:

Contact:

Capital City Scrap Metals

1162 Cooks Lane Santa Fe, NM (505) 471-0740
Reply to
Gnarlodious

Well, I'm in Albuquerque, but I can't afford the extra $ or time to put into another resto.

God help the little car!

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Well, I'm in Albuquerque, but I can't afford the extra $ or time to put into another resto.

God help the little car!

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Hell that could make someone a daily driver with a new window and a little work!

Mac

Reply to
Mac

................I'm just a lurker at STF, but someone who is registered there ought to forward this post to the forum there that is dedicated to these type 4 sedans.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Entity Tim Rogers spoke thus:

What's STF?

-- Gnarlie

Gnarlodious

.........Shop Talk Forums

......This the link to the forum for the type 4 sedan:

Tim Rogers

This is what Tim is referring to.

Mario Vintage Werks restorations

Reply to
Kafertoys

Glad to see they got their main page restored. Took long enough. :-/

Reply to
Shaggie