Safari rack

I'm looking for a unique roof rack for my 71 weekender. Anybody got any suggestions?

What ever happened to vweem's aircooled internet yellow pages?

Reply to
Craig or Meg Phalen

What do you mean by 'unique'? Something other than the standard rack? Maybe Shaggie will tune in and give us the URL to the unique rack he made. Truly unique.

Reply to
jjs

Only racks I've seen are at the Thing Shop.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew

er,