Sand rail project

Heres a saind rail i'm building

rear disc brakes, hydraulic pedal assembly, weber progressive carb on

1600 dp engine, Weld wheels, Totally Stainless hardwear
Reply to
Kafertoys

LOL... the bondo and bolt-on king... all hail!

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Watch that weber progressive carb. They need a hot base to work well and that redline kit's manifold is doubtful will get it hot enough. For me it was endless bog coming off of idle. They got great flow once your on the main jet. Consider an electric heater blanket wrapped around the manifold or a heated base gasket if there is such a thing.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

I'm thinking he needs to wrap a plastic bag around his head.

Reply to
rjmacres

Fill the bag with dog shit first

Reply to
Tracy

That would just be cruel to the dog shit. It will be full of shit as soon as he puts it on his head.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

That would just be cruel to the dog shit. It will be full of shit as soon as he puts it on his head.

Randy

yuk yuk yuk!

That's some funny shit right there!

Reply to
Tracy

A more constructive use of the dog shit would be to throw it out on his (Mario's) section of the "adopt a highway", bag optional.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

Throw Mario on the highway instead. Could cover him in the dog shit but who would notice ?

Reply to
rjmacres