squareback floorpan

Does anyone have a source for floorpans for a type III? This one is a '67 Squareback with rust around the driver's floorboard.

Reply to
Ed B

Hi Ed, Best of luck in locating floor pans for a T-3. Most companies don't carry them because of the low demand for them. I have heard of people using Ghia pans with some modifcations. Someone might have a source of supply for fiberglass replacements. The last alternative would be to replace the rusted areas with sheet metal and welding them into place. Wish they had replacement pans on the market but the Law of Supply and Demand rules. No demand ...No supply. :(

"Wild" Bill and "Blondie" Tucker

President and First Lady Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, FLorida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic, "Blondies' Car"

'67 Squareback

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill

They're hard to get, but certainly not impossible...

I don't know suppliers in the US, but over here in the UK there's Type

3 Detectives. They'll certainly be able to point you in the right direction...

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars and email on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose