starter relay on a 97' cadillac Seville ?

I turned the key and nothing. Got good cables, battery, charge... so I though it was the starter. The darn starter is under the intake manifold! I wanted to make sure it was the starter before I went and pulled the manifold to get to it. After further examination I noticed a click when the key was turned. It's not coming from the starter soleniod, it's coming from the relay. Could the relay be bad? how do I know it's the relay and not the starter, so I don't have to pull the manifold? Is the relay supposed to click like that? Any help/advice would be much appreciated!

Reply to
jcrazy1

This is the antique VW group - you may want to find the caddy group.

Reply to
Remco

sorry didn't realize sent to wrong group

Reply to
jcrazy1