Stock VW wheel wtb...

I'm running 65's on my '72 Super, and I need at least one wheel. I don't want 30 year old bent junk, and I don't want any problems with the new one. My cv joint boots (yellow) were Bugpack, and don't ANYONE buy them!! I wish they'd try to sue me - I'm so tired of crappy aftermarket parts, and cv joint boots are supposed to last more than 1 year, traveling only 40 miles a day!! So where to buy a standard VW wheel, inexpensively, and with acceptable shipping? THANKS!! snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
pmbedard

....ya get what ya pay for.

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

I have the spare from my 72 sb four lug.. no hubcap..its old...its straight best of all its CHEAP!!! you pay shipping and such.. I dont need it as it wont fit my new bolt pattern 4x100.

email for details.

Jeremie

1972 SB
VdubBeetle1972

Get them from aircooled.net. Seriously, they carry the best parts around. Shipping may be a little steeper than you want, but hey. If it's a good wheel, and it works right, then it's always worth it.

Reply to
Anthony

Reply to
Ben Boyle

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

I know of a "greasy old biker" run tire shop in Folsom, CA. He gave me a tire and wheel. Try any tire shop, they will usually sell good used ones.

Reply to
Michael Kelly