The Art of Letting Go!

Creating Her Majesty was undoubtedly the single most empowering accomplishment of my entire life. Letting her go will certainly run a close second.

If you are interested in checking her out, please go here:

Thanks, in advance, for allowing me to share this with you. And, thanks to all of you who have made the last 9 years (with a short break) so much fun! You helped me through some tough times and I appreciate the humor! It was fun being one of the only girls on the team!

:-)

Here's to the FWEEM!

Keep the MAGIC alive!

Kath and Her Majesty - the bus that makes people smile

HerMaj

Nice bus. What year is it?

Reply to
Bob
2001. . . errrrrrrrr. . . I mean 1968

:-)

All that info is on the TECHNICAL SPECS page:

Thanks for checking her out.

Kath and Her Majesty - the bus that makes people smile!

Reply to
HerMaj

I feel stupid. I read that page and missed the 1"tall lettering saying it was a 1968.

Reply to
Bob

Hey. . . I feel stupid that the main page doesn't say 1968!

SHEESH!

I worked on that site for 13 hours yesterday (has to learn DreamWeaver) and I was blown away when you posted asking for the year. . . I THOUGHT it was on the main page! SO. . . as soon as I get some of this UncleLee's green tea into me and shake out the rattles a little bit I'll dive right back into it and put the year on the main page.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Keep the MAGIC alive!

Kath

HerMaj

I replied to this 3 times and it just vanishes. . . WEIRD!

But. . . . *I'm* the one who feels stoooooopid here. . . I thought 1968 was on the main page!

DUH!

I worked on learning DreamWeaver and fixing that site for 13 hours yesterday and was POOPPED at 10:30p when I finally called it quits!

I will try to MAKE myself do the editing today . . . after a couple hot steamy mugs of UncleLee's!

Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Keep the MAGIC alive!

Kath and Her Majesty - the bus that makes people smile!

HerMaj

HolyMcGuillicutty!

Mark and I just finished installing the rebuilt steering box from Wolfgang International - It is AMAZING! It took all of 45 minutes and she handles like she did when she was NEW! She had gotten a bit drifty there for a while and I was telling people that she had power steering by ARMSTRONG!

Ha!

Not any more!

WOW!

What in the world was I waiting for?

Best $300 I've spent in a while!

:-)

Kath

Reply to
HerMaj

Hi! I have tried to enter your site using OSX and four different browsers, is it down, or have you specifically written the code so your server denies non Microsoft products access?

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Heck no. . . I wrote it on OSX on my G4.

I wonder what's up with it?

Kath

Reply to
HerMaj

I tried yesterday too, not important, just could not remember what the Bus looked like. No worries.

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

I have had email from people from all over the globe who have been able to access it. . . I wonder why it doesn't work for you?

?

SO WEIRD!

Let me know if you ever do get through - pretty please!

Thanks!

Kath

Reply to
HerMaj

Reply to
Ben Boyle

I've converted to Mac, I'm on a mini, tried Opera 8 for OSX, but no go. I suspect it must be something other than my machine, I get rejected(Or no response) by the server..

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Hey. . . why didn't I think of this earlier. . . that's my ad on TheSamba. . it will give you a quick peek at the OldGirl!

:-)

TheOldGirls

Reply to
HerMaj

response) by the server..

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Nice pics on Samba, cant get to your site though... Connection refused using Firefox and IE. :-(

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

I have no troubles using Safari, but if it's "connection refused" then it doesn't seem like a browser issue anyway. That seems more like an internet routing problem.

Reply to
mez

"connection refused" is when a RST is received by the client from the server. Shouldn't have anything to do with routing. I say "shouldn't" because... it could be made to happen, but it's very unlikely. And... if it works with some browsers and not others then it's not a routing problem. No way. That makes no sense. Routing is based on destination IP address 99.99% of the time. Changing the client browser has no effect on that at all. There would have to be an intermediate gateway that was digging DEEP into the packets to distinguish between different client browsers. Everyone is making it to the site... the server just doesn't like the format of the requests that some of the browsers are making so it's sending back a RST to kill the connection.

Reply to
Shag

And finally we actually do realize Travis has a day job!! ;o]

Me thinking he was a full time redneck/parttime trailblazer....

J. BIG SMILE!!!!

Reply to
P.J. Berg

I can read a sniffer trace in unencoded format in my sleep. And understand it. Like I did last night because I'm sick like that. That's why they pay me the big $$$. So that I'm able to afford the psychiatrists. And the good whiskey. ;-) CCIE #3534. I think. But I'm not sure I remember it right, occifer.

Reply to
Shag