VW "Art" Cars

Anyone know of a good book or website featuring "Art Cars?" You know, like a car where someone glued 10,000 buttons on it, or planted grass on it, or other similar antics. Usually they are VWs. I don't want to scare anyone out here but some ideas have been crossing my mind.....

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Rebecca

Check out the R.A.M.V.A. Virtual VW show:

The strange stuff is here:

Narley Dude®

'72 Super Beetle 'vert

Reply to
Narley Dude®

Not a book, but here is a pic of a VW that has some stuff on it.

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Could you share those "ideas" with us?

Ant

Rebecca wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

how about this?

Rebecca wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

Reply to
Rebecca