Tough Day

As the city has overtaken our little place in the country, we are going to have to move soon.

So, I've been down in the basement packing up "stuff". I've been going thru tons of old VW magazines. VW Trends, Hot VW's, VW's & Porsche, Hot VW's and Dune Buggys. Quite a few of them from the 70's even. Lots of memories to go along with them. Many of them belonged to my late father and also my late brother inlaw/best friend. Memories and most of them good.

My brother inlaw believed in 1 is not enough. So there are multiple copys of some of the magazines and How to Keep your vw alive books. And books. I think there is just about every VW book published down there.

So, I'm slowly going thru them and boxing them up for the move.

We will be moving to southern missouri. Hopefully soon.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

.................Hey Randy. Did you see the feature on '60 Minutes' I think about a month ago that said that Missouri has the highest concentration in the country of met labs? One of them in Pa. shot and killed two sheriff's deputies last year.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

..............Ha Ha..........I know. I had to think about it for awhile before saying something. I guess I just can't help myself.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Meth labs are everywhere. Lots of them around us currently. You ever smelled that shit being cooked up ? Smells like burning cat piss.

Reply to
Randy

I've been lucky enough to not be exposed to burning cat piss so that description doesn't help me out. ;-)

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

And you call yourself a redneck. For shame.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

What the hell do you give your cats to drink?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Want the recipe ?

Reply to
Randy

Where are you moving to? Theres a pretty active vw group in springfield.

also a lot of Buskatiers in the kansas city area.http://www.buskatiers.com/Theres another group in Northwest arkansas
in central missouri a little south of Jefferson City.

Reply to
John Cremer

"I feel like drinking a gallon of turpentine and pissing on the campfire"

-NOT

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

We're mainly looking around West Plains but we're pretty open and flexible. Just don't want to be near the major cities.

Randy

Reply to
Randy