Ghia in National Treasure ??

Has anyone seen National Treasure yet? I ask because the blue 67 ghia vert I just replaced the transmission in belongs to an actor that did a drive thru with the Ghia. He also told me that his ghia has been in a few other movies. Well The car is now on its way to AZ.. Hopefully his trip will be better from here, he has already suffered an engine fire and tranny problems. I told him to call me if he had anymore problems and I would try to find someone in the area he was to help him.

He also told me that there is more call for aircooled VW's in movies that take place in the 60's & 70's, So I told him to let me know and I would also inform this group.

Mario Vintage Werks restorations

Reply to
Kafertoys

Next time Hollywood wants to blow up a VW, come and get mine, the ones I see blown up are alot nicer than mine, I'll do a fair trade!!he he

Reply to
Cletus

Reply to
vwhunter