Trailing arm installation

Anyone have any tips for reinstalling trailing arms on the front end? Have a hell of a time getting them to go back on.....

TIA

Mac

Reply to
Mac

Don't know if this is your problem, but mine was that the leaf spring things kept seperating and not going into the correct place in the trailing arm. I taped the leaf springs together into a bundle and it made installation a snap. Obviously, I had to leave the tape in there, but I figured masking tape isn't going to do anything to the bearings in there.

Good luck!

Reply to
Anthony

Thanks..... I'll give it a shot tonight. Need to get this back together so I can drive it to work....

Mac

Reply to
Mac

Worked like a charm, finally got some time to get back to work on it. Thanks again Anthony!!

Mac

Reply to
Mac