Vehicle Project Planner?

I haven't been on here for a while but I'm back. ("So what?", you say. :) )

Anyone use Vehicle Project Planner software? I saw it mentioned in a book. At $10 I thought it might be worth a try.

What do you think?

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan Smith

I think I'd spend my $10 on a case of Old Milwaukee and let it help me get creative for my vehicle project. ;-)

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

Are you speaking based upon prior experience with the Vehicle Project Planner software or just prior experience with Old Milwaukee? :)

Reply to
Dan Smith

I spent $3.86 on a 5 subject spiral notebook, $1.92 on a marker and 5 minutes of my time to go to the store to get them. My notebook is my project planner. I divided it into sections, then started making lists pertaining to each section of what needed to be done, then prioritized. I can keep track of everything the same as fancy software can. And instead of $10 for the software, $4.95 S&H and 2-6 weeks for delivery, I had my project plan started in 15 minutes for under $6. :)

But it's up to you. Software might be fun to play with but I don't see how it can be any more useful than your own brain and hands.

K.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Just Old Milwaukee. *blush*

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

Software never takes the place of one's brains and hands. It might be nice to stay better organized using software on my laptop.

BTW, that price is $10 complete. No S&H. You download it off their website.

Maybe I'll try their 10 day trial since no one here seems to know about it. The author of the book seems really sold on it but maybe he's one of the owners of the company selling it.

If I decide to give it a try I'll let you know what I think. I've been using notebooks but I know how that ends up being a mess of chicken scratchings after a while.

Reply to
Dan Smith