VW CRUISE IN

There will be a VW cruise in at Swoogers Drive In saturday sept 22nd. All you east coast dudes bring anything VW powered with you. There were over 80 there last time and hopefully more this time. Its a fun family event with door prizes and drawings, and great food. This is in Kings Mountain, N.C. For directions, call 1-704-734-1838 for Swoogers, or 1-803-366-3127 and ask for Hippy, or Tommy. Its a great event with everything VW you can imagine. Look forward to seeing you there. Terry [ Frizzo ] Smith............

Reply to
Terry

I hope to be there. What kind of car will you have there?

Reply to
Scott H

I will have my 65' Bug with me Scott. Hope to see ya there...........

Reply to
Terry

Did you make it? I was there but didn't see any '65 Bugs.

Reply to
Scott H