VW Fundraiser

I've got to raise more funds for my '65 Notch project. I drive it home on Saturday, but I still need more for it. I've got some stuff up on eBay right now that some folks might be interested in. Check it out :

Neil

Reply to
Bill Gates

Me thinks it's time to get into my stash of old books and magazines!

Reply to
jjs

Is there really such a thing as a 1975 VW mag worth that much????

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Sure hope so. I have that one and many more from the 70's.

Randy

RSMEINER

I'm expecting $100 plus for that copy. The 1st Cal-look is the only one in the 70's worth that kind of money. About 4 months ago I sold the #1 Hot VWs for $170 on eBay. There are people out there who want them.

Neil

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
Bill Gates

It's a powerful niche. Maybe I should go out to the shed and bring in all those first editions, like an unopened Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. No kidding.

Reply to
jjs

Reply to
ilambert

Hell, I have it memorized. :) Pirsig lived in my neighborhood.

Know what kind of bike Robert and Chris rode on the big trip? I do. I even have photographs of them.

Reply to
jjs

...umm...prolly not correct, but for some reason Zundap is sticking in my mind....

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

'Fraid not, but it's funny you said that. I rode a Zundap at the time.

Reply to
jjs