VW Magazines

Are there any VW air-cooled mags out there? I've done a few net searches and turned up nothing. I'd really like to subscribe to something that pertains to air-cooled restorations. Thanks H-S-F

Reply to
Help-Slip-Franklin

Hot VW's Volks World

etc..

Help-Slip-Frankl> Are there any VW air-cooled mags out there? I've done a few net searches and

Reply to
payments338

there was also vw trends, but no longer in business, however their site is still up and has quite a few articles.

Ant> Hot VW's

Reply to
anton

I have 3 or 4 boxes of old ones - let me know if interest for cost of packing/shipping. Many go back to mid/early 90's. Book rate is not too costly.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I got quite a few too, going back to -81.. Goes cheap to a new home. At least a year or two of complete series of English magazines too.(Cant think of the name now). Plus some short lived American publications(again, cant think of the names now).

J.

Reply to
Berg

we sub to HotVW's ... one yr. 12 issues $21.97... check out their site.

AYBABTU

Whoa!! I'd be interested.. I started HotVWs and Trends around 2001.. anything before would be great. Let me know if you got any for sale cheap. I got paypal too... Thanks.

Wolfgang wrote:

Reply to
payments338

Do you have the VolksWorld???

Whoa!! I'd be interested.. I started HotVWs and Trends around 2001.. anything before would be great. Let me know if you got any for sale cheap. I got paypal too... Thanks.

Berg wrote:

Reply to
payments338

I shipped original poster a big box of 70# worth of old VW mags. I have a smaller box with about 30 magazines in it left over (70# is max weight at USPS for media mail). If anyone would like them - just send me $10 for shipping CONUS.

Reply to
Wolfgang