weird noise then fuel leak

Started my '79 S.B. and heard a high pitched knocking noise and within 10 seconds the car stalled and gas leaking from under motor. HELP!!! thanks

Reply to
FKVDUB

Have you checked the engine compartment? Any visual evidence, where the gas was coming from? Fuel injection?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Thanks for the reply. I did not see anything in engine compartment. Any suggestions what to look for?

Reply to
FKVDUB

Injection pump toasted itself???

Reply to