What distributor is this?

I don't have a vacuum meter. I don't even know how does it look like.

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Finally got to look at the dist with light and it reads JFUR 9 230 081 035. So officially I am another member of the 'what dist is this' club :)

My carb is H30PICS. Pictures in my page

Eduardo Kaftanski

That's the same one I have. Is it stock in your car?

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

stock in 1300 brazilian bugs. I am putting a 1600sp engine from a 69 german bus in my 61, and using that carb because its what came with the engine (bought from a private party who had it in a 1960 bug that got parted out... :)

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

Acknowledged. I'll just keep this as spares. I'll just get a new engine/carbs/dizzy combo

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

its a veeeeery simple carb. manual choke, very simple power circuit. comes stock with everything brasilian that has single carb, with different jets...

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski