What happened to "Speedy Jim" ?

We miss him.

--
Karma ; what a concept!

He's about on VZi in the tech section last time I checked :)
On 24/04/13 05:46, Jorge wrote:

On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 11:46:33 PM UTC-5, Jorge wrote:

What happened to John Henry? I use to participate this group on usenet back in the late 90s. Back when we used a mail browser on Windows 95 to post. Are there any other folks still lingering here from back then?

It is still on my feed list so I notice a post every blue moon. The Usenet server I'm on is not entirely reliable so I might be missing some. Jan Andersson(Bugfuel) and John Henry are both on Facebook. I heard a year or two ago that Speedy Jim could be found on one of the big forums, not STF but the other one, The Samba I believe it is called. Hope he is still with us, he was getting old and crook, failing health..
P.J.
AKA BergRace
--
42

On 10/11/2014 10:26 AM, P.J.Berg wrote:

It is hard to reliably get feeds from RAMVA, and when we do they are full of ads and trolling. Kirk W '64 Beetle (Blue Wave)
--- ---
On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:46:33 AM UTC-4, Jorge wrote:

Woa! is RAMVA still alive???