what's in the "boot' of a K.G.?

I went to pick up a floor jack and the young man wheeled in out of the store and stood behind my '69 K.G. waiting to put it in. I said no,
there's in engine already in the space. He was young. and didn't see the air intake slots. Maybe he's never seen a K.G. before. Is that possible? hey, the car's only 44 y.o.
--
Karma ; what a concept!

"Shoe-Chuckers" wrote in message

I was running into people twenty years ago who'd never seen a Karman Ghia (my brother owned one).
And even today I continually run into people who've never seen a Scirocco, and it (mine) is only 26 years old.
- Bill
Shoe-Chuckers wrote:

I get people almost daily asking me what kind of car this is. Yesterday, a fellow thought it was a kit car, designed for the VW chassis.
Chris 65 Ghia 60 Beetle 36HP, 6V, split-case trans