Whatcha think?

I like it.. Looks like a shortened pan (like for a manx), but I'm not sure. I like the rivet look.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

It was built by US Air Force guys. Airplane like sheet metal. I might buy it.

Reply to
jjs

Looks really good John. If I hjad the excess bucks, I would go for it. Not your usual Baja or buggy type is it.

the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Tom Malmevik

Tom, since it's an enclosed cockpit, I'm thinking of studding up the tires and making a winter ice machine of it: something more usefull here in MinneSnowta than a dune buggy. ? Dunno.

Reply to
jjs

Dream car? they need a better imagination.

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

Looks like a serious Baja which someone put a "Body" on...

Not my cup of tea, but there you go..

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Dedicated ICE racer, yes!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

With a 36hp engine? No.......................................................

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

That's easily fixed.

Reply to
jjs

"jjs" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

metal. I might > buy it.

Cool. You could race it on the lake.

Reply to
cloud8

Man, That would be one badass snowmobile wouldn't it. Get it out on the frozen lakes and hold on to your......erm....hat.....*8-}

Reply to
Tom Malmevik