Window glass...

I recently purchased a 1961 ragtop shell. I need to replace all of the glass. I'm having a hardtime locating glass for pre-65 type 1 vehicals. Anyone know of a source?

Reply to
Tom Shelton

Any auto glass shop can cut you everything but the back window... that you'll have to find. A new front windshield cost me under $100 CANADIAN!

Reply to
Red Bug

Here's a front windshield from JBugs:

Deb 71SB

Reply to
Debra Chervenka

Where are you located? Any VW specific yard should have some, or if you are not in an area with one then there are several yards that sell on-line though I don't know if they ship glass. Locally (In So Cal) there is Interstate VW, but again not sure if they ship glass you would have to call.

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche