wipers wont stop

I turned on my wipers in my '66 bug the other day - now they won't stop. I disconnected the lead so I can drive it without looking like an idiot, but how do I go about troubleshooting this one? Thanks.

Charlie

Reply to
Charles Myer

when you turn the switch back does it feel like it is clicking over? it amy be that the switch itself it shot and you may have to replace it russ

Reply to
Russ

Have you tried to remove the steering wheel and check the swicht for bad contacts? sounds like that could be it.

Ant

Charles Myer wrote:

Reply to
Ant

Yeah it feels the same as always. This happened right after I was messing around behind the dash, putting in an old Sapphire XIV to fill the radio hole - maybe I disturbed something. Or maybe I bumped the switch and sent it over the edge...will look for a new one I guess. Thanks.

Charlie Houston TX '66 Bug "Whitey"

Reply to
Charles Myer