KG script sought

I wonder is there a reproduction or NOS of the script found on the engine lid of the 1960 KG? you know the 12 inch form. someone broke off part of mine. gawd it brittle after only 51 years. white metal.

Reply to
VFW,

Me too.

Actually two scripts,as my typ34 is missing it (different part thought, 9" script). Typ14 has somewhat broken script which is just glued into steel now, due the careless waxing (stupid me!). If someone has (either) one to sell, I'm interested. :)

Repro:

Newer part, repro, 63->

Newer version is currently available also as NOS:

Tuomas