wtb 74 driver SB seat in the DFW area

anyone have one for sale? thanks

Reply to
tecwhiz

I thought we already had this discussion and you were co,img to see me about that seat one day........................Still interested? I still have it. Garland Near LBJ and Shiloh.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
tecwhiz

I'll Take What's behind door #3

What do have Don?.....................

( I'll take 30 dollars for both , of the 74 seats, and if you are good boy, I'll throw in a Third one for parts. Come and see them.)

I'm sending an Email to your hotmail account.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
tecwhiz

so he has to buy you beer too? LOL

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Reply to
tecwhiz

Rob, I didn't get an email from you yet with a phone number. Hope I didn't delete it on accident.

I was watching for your email................Anyway, I am covering tracks here and on email too. Lemme know when I can bring the seats for you. I'll consider the whole thing a perfect trade. No moneys shall change hands.

Lemme know.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Thanks Scott, nice to meet you , enjoy those seats! Contact me if you find the hinge.

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
tecwhiz

Will Do rob..............Good luck on th project/s. That Deeck project looks like a huge project to me.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
tecwhiz

I'lll start making up the maps,............sometime around March or so.................LOL

( will the pool be installed by then?)