lookin for some vw turbo links

yo guys, just lookin for some decent turbo related links (bolt on kit sites and or technical articles). Not lookin for a bolt on kit, but lookin for some tech info about which turbos used (I'm lookin into a T25, but just curious about others) and maybe some tech data on carbs used (not in the budget for fuel injection at this moment) if im lucky how they were jetted and such. I'm just lookin into a side project to maybe experiment with on a type 1 engine, but want to read up alot before I start conceiving anything cause I definetly dont want to just jump into anything and make a mess if you know what I mean ;-)

thnx guys Pete

Reply to
Xyclone

"Xyclone" wrote

Do you know about the Forced Induction Forum at Shoptalk?:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

no I didn't, thanks scott, just what I'm lookin for :-)

Pete

Reply to
Xyclone