WTB: Engine mount bolts

Was about to bolt in my nice new 1776 into my 69' when i discovered i lost my tranny to engine bolts!! i cant seem to find anyone who sells these, i have regular bolts in my garage but their not the same, could i use regular bolts w/lock nuts?

Reply to
Exille

When I discovered an engine bolt missing, I went down to the local hardware store and got a suitable bolt. Instead of lock nuts, get the nylon inserted "Nylock" nuts, to prevent them from vibrating loose.

The only one you'll need to get special is the one for the starter mount. It has a special head that butts onto the case, since you can't get a wrench on it. You can get them (and the regular bolts) from

Alan Nelson