Yess! There is life..

glegroups.com...

re-tar-ded hey Chis I went to the shows to see if you had the balls to walk up to me and say something...No I wasn't suprised you didn't

You really think there was only 2 in the class at Manassas, one of the biggest shows on the east coast

why not tell your buddy Jerry that he's trailere park trash At least I had 3=3D acres to play on and is your place fully paid for or does the bank own it.

and are you going to retire at 45 as I did because I didn't care to owe anyone.

and just by you responding I still have power over you.

You sould come to Miami, its nice and sunny, warm and relaxing but that won't help you grow up or get a pair.

yes life is good nd you pathedic trolls are still fun to laugh at.

Reply to
Kafertoys

re-tar-ded hey Chis I went to the shows to see if you had the balls to walk up to me and say something...No I wasn't suprised you didn't

You really think there was only 2 in the class at Manassas, one of the biggest shows on the east coast

why not tell your buddy Jerry that he's trailere park trash At least I had 3= acres to play on and is your place fully paid for or does the bank own it.

and are you going to retire at 45 as I did because I didn't care to owe anyone.

and just by you responding I still have power over you.

You sould come to Miami, its nice and sunny, warm and relaxing but that won't help you grow up or get a pair.

yes life is good nd you pathedic trolls are still fun to laugh at. ________________

LOL... as I said, still full of shit... telling me I don?t have a pair... that's laughable from the "man" that can't own up to his shit work(that you claimed was "show quality") and hid in the floorboard of a truck at a show to avoid someone... real big man you are..I'd walk up to you anytime and watch you shit your panties like the little bitch you are.. funny you should mention "power" since I knew you would have to respond and try to make yourself feel better... you can't avoid it(as you have proven time and time again, that's a sign of desperation, you know?), I own you... still... talk about "pathedic"(whatever that is).... you didn't retire at 45, you ran from all your debts to folks that were court ordered... so much for not owing anyone.... I have several paid for properties and none of them are on wheels.... been to Miami, don't care for it, too much scum, you fit right in...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

legroups.com...

Sad sad Christine I don't know what you were doing in Miami to be hanging out with scum but i'm here with an ex-Air force fighter test pilot and now flies for United Airlines. We are hanging out on south beach because my wife lloks hot in a bikini enjoying the warm weather.

I started traveling right out of high school and in the past 29 yrs have lived visited 40 out out of the the 50 states living in a dozen of them plus Europe and because I knew when I retired would continue to travel. So why would I tie my self down with a house, that and I guess then everyone here that rents property is scum.

And Christine you had many chances to speak to me at the shows you said I would dare show up to. The only one that did show they had balls but no brains brought a knife to a gun fight. As I said your balless and that has been proven.

Lie to yourself all you want... I am retired, and enjoying life. maybe after you hang enough Home Depot cabnits you can do the same. I will always get the last laugh with you christine.

Reply to
Kafertoys

LOL your still being a bitch...

The fact that my cars won at every show is the only truth you cant seem to handle. as far as not standing up to anyone ...lol you say that one minute and next your the biggest whinner about me defending myself at the show. The only thing I'm walking away from is idiots like you that can't even talk a good game. I've yet to see where you could put anything up againt one of my show winners and trust unless you pay someone never will. Talk is cheap I have the trophies to back me...all you do is whine and bitch ...guess thats what makes you te man..

by the way its been alittle over a year since I retired and life couldn't be better.

Reply to
Kafertoys

"LOL" is correct... it's what everyone does when reading your rambling replies... I have no doubt you've accumulated some trophies, as I've said before I accumulated many in my early years with vw's, and *not a single one of those cars* I had was a true show car.... there is not a single "truth" that I have trouble accepting, but it is *you* that still can't accept the truth... you call your absence "retirement" when it's very obvious that it was a forced retirement to try and get away from your reputation and the judgments that were piling up against you... A real man would have faced his responsibilities and taken care of them while trying to be a better person... A pussy would skip town and then continue his denial about his incompetence and inabilities... Things are very clear to everyone that matters, and you are not anyone that matters...

there is really nothing anyone needs to say, and NOTHING you can say to deny who and what you are...

Joey Tribiani

glegroups.com...

Blah Blah Blah you really need to get a life

So your still saying that cars that win at car shows aren't show cars???? then what are?.

And as far as i'm conserned I owe no-one You just ramble on with out any of the facts.

Again go back to hanging your store bought cabinets. And hope someday you can live the dream I am.

Reply to
Kafertoys

ooglegroups.com...

I would LOVE to watch a video of a baseball bat in slow motion bitch slapping you up the side of your inbred noggin. I'm sure the turds that have infested your brain would come flying out in brown, slimy splatter. You're the only human being on earth whose such a s*****ad his brain is literally a greenish brown mass of fecality.

Reply to
bondo_sucks

sounding like a Scared little bitch hidding behind a keyboard

Sorry I haven't posted on this fourm that seems to be more about me then VW's at time but this winter ...not that I saw any temps below

80, has been great. I haven't seen but a few old vw's along the way but have seen alot of things that I might not have if I was still working. retirement might be makeing my brain a little mushy from soaking up the sun and a few rum drinks.

I am going to try to find time to look and do what ever repairs needed on a 70's westy for a very close friend that was in a bad acci,dent in his and has fallen on hard times.

let the whining begain

Reply to
Kafertoys

I sure wish my current newsgroup reader had a content filter so I could get rid of BOTH SIDES of this pointless banter. I believe these arguments did more to drive folks away than anything else. Would folks partaking in this please stand down? Whether it is multiple folks or just 1 with multiple accounts please stop already?

KWW

Thunderbird DOES have filtering!

Either type 'K' to ignore the whole thread or just remove the weasel by adding a new filter for RAMVA to delete all messages from snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

I haven't seen his dribble in years except for what others quote in replies

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Mario, nor the folks that ousted him, had any effect on the death of this newsgroup. The internet based forums killed UseNet for all but the old timers of newsgroups. Newbs don't even know what UseNet is. For folks that need help, they seek it out in an easier format were they can see pictures, post smileys, and all kinds of other KEWL stuff... The slow death of RAMVA started well before Mario was ever shown to be a crook, anyone that thinks otherwise was either not here, or is in denial.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

KWW

al headed barf bag.

Reply to
bondo_sucks

I find this a very fitting quote for this group;

There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. But when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. And when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. So which one are you? Do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it? Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house and BS.

Reply to
Kafertoys

the "BS" turned out to be all your talk of your high quality of work, the "doers" were the ones that vowed to make it easy for anyone with a computer and access to Google to find out what kind of "business man" you are and the

*real* quality of your work... the "doers" were successful..... just saying
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Are we REALLY still talking about this?

Reply to
VWGirl

I'd say *we* are since you jumped in..... really.....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Well its been 2 years now since I retired and still enjoying life.=20

Was in Burlington not long ago and it seems the shop has shut down, what a = shame. I have been alot of places and have yet seen the number of aircools = running around like there was in Burlington. I'm not sure if theres a shop = now helping out the good people that are tring to keep their aircooleds sti= ll going, and I'm sure there arn't any show cars comming from there now.

Reply to
Kafertoys