1990 240 sedan 2.3L error code help please (code 1-1-3)

Hi, just purchased the model listed above, and am fixing her up for the wife. The check engine light was on, so I went and retrieved the error codes, only one came up, 1-1-3. Fuel injection. Was looking for some feedback on what your experience has been, and what to check first. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Upstatedon

Hi,

"Fault Code 1-1-3 indicates Fuel Trim (Lambda Control) too lean or too rich. Possible cause: Mixture incorrect (!); O2S wiring fault. Symptoms: High fuel Consumption."

Don't ask!! I'm only quoting from "brickboard" LH2.4 Fuel Injection Fault Codes.

Good Luck. Andy I.

Reply to
brackenburn