245 Driver's Window

I need to replace the driver's side window on a 1985 245. What years will fit. I know that the 242 widows will not fit but I am assuming that all 240 or 245 windows from 1980 to 1990 would fit. I will be going to a wrecking yard and would like to get a newer one with the cleanest bottom rail. Thanks Howard

Reply to
Howard Nelson

I am pretty sure that any window from a 244 or 245 will fit, at least through the late 80's.

Reply to
zencraps

All the 4 and 5 door 240s use the same door glass, believe it or not. And even the 140/164 from '74 on is the same. And you're right about getting the newest one possible so the bottom rail is not so rusty.

Reply to
Mike F