760 turbo shop manual

Does anyone know where I might locate a shop manual for an '86 760 turbo wagon? Any other extant publication of comparable quality with detailed repair procedures and info for same would be of interest as well. TIA

Reply to
James Goforth

1-800-25-Volvo
Glenn Klein

I've heard good things about the Bentley manual, everyone seems to like it. I've got a Haynes manual for mine is is decent, I had a Chiltons manual a while back which was worthless enough that I donated it to a thrift store.

Reply to
James Sweet

Bentley manual is only for 200 series cars.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes