91 240 questions

My a/c compressor is "chattering." what does that mean and is there anything I can do to help it - preserve it a little longer?

My wipers died .. I think it is the motor as before they died they started to really labor and work hard to run ... sort of like running in slow motion. How do I change the motor ... do I have to replace the motor and gearbox?

Finally, the rear latch won't unlatch from the outside or the inside. How do I get the thing open and working?

Thanks for all your ideas .... for your effert in reading I have a donor parts car that will be going soon ... the town is getting on my case about it in the yard ... if you need any parts still on it let me know and we can work it out ... it is a 90 245 auto ... hit rear and front ... both other cars totaled ... my wife it drove home and was unhurt ... gotta love a Volvo.

Thanks .... . snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com

Reply to
Him