a/c error

Hi,

I have v70 12'99 with 2,5TDI engine. After starting engine two orange lights (a/c OFF button and "recilculation" button) are blinking for a while. I read in manual that shows an error in A/C. What can be wrong? Can I check this alone or should I to dealer?

Piotr

Reply to
lucky

I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST GOING TO A DEALER. IT COULD JUST BE A FAULTY WARNING LIGHT SENSOR,BUT THEN AGAIN IT COULD BE A PROBLEM WITH THE AIRCON COMPRESSOR..CHECK THE TIGHTNESS OF THE AIRCON DRIVE BELT...SOMETIMES IF THIS IS A BIT LOOSE OR WORN IT DOES NOT GRIP THE COMPRESSOR PULLY ENOUGH AND THE BELT SLIPS AND SETS OF THE SENSOR...

Reply to
DONKYKONG100

I strongly suggest you fix your shift key.

Reply to
James Sweet

NOTHING WRONG WITH MY SHIFT KEY THANKS.

Reply to
DONKYKONG100

Then why are you YELLING?

Reply to
James Sweet

i havent yet time to check this out but I figured out that the aircon is working (in hot days I get cold air). It can be that is too low preasure and I must go to change this fluid in air condition?

Reply to
lucky