Found easy source for PV544 front shocks!

If you are in North America, the states, Canada, Mex, and you are searching for front shocks for your PV544, which you know are difficult to find, go to

Not only do they stock Koni adjustables for the fronts but they got mine to me cross county in 14 hours. Great service and the right product. I first tried the supposed classic Volvo parts places. What a waste of my time! One shipped the wrong shocks, the other said they will take three weeks to get. Then I go to IPD, not my favorite place anyway, and they lie to me saying they are not availble any more. I check with Koni and find out it's BS. So I do a little Google search and come across Classic Garage in NY and glad I did. Best of luck to all and happy driving.

Willie

Reply to
<Nospam