Hunter S. Thompson's Volvo....?

I have been re-reading Hunter S. Thompson's books and noticed that he mentions a few times that he was driving his Volvo, which he described as restored and rebuilt, iirc. Anyone have any info on that car, or links to images? I did a search but did not come up with anything definitive. __ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.
~^ beancounter ~^