I want to purchase VADIS service manual DVD

I'm looking for a working version (including UserID and password) of VADIS DVD than covers V70 2.4T year 2001. I thing, any version year 2002 or newer will cover it but I'm not sure. Most VADIS DVDs I've found on eBay are not guaranteed to work and many people complained seller didn't offer valid UserID and Password. Without these the DVD is worthless. If you have something to offer please contact me on

a101102 AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
KK

test

Reply to
ohno

I bought one off ebay for about $20 US,check any of the GOOD Volvo sites for a password and it works.The only thing is you have to reset your date on your computer(prior too the expire date) when you want to work the Vadis disk and all the info you need is at your finger tips. Mine was not a knock off(repro)

Reply to
ohno

If you install the lot on your hard disk, there's a config file you can alter to set the expiry date way into the future, avoiding the need to change your system date.

For those who are interested, there's a read-only file called cdinfo.ini in C:\Info\vvindex\ini\

You need to change its status to read/write and edit it with Notepad (or other text editor) to change the Warning Days and Expiry Days parameters to much bigger numbers - like several thousands.

Reply to
Bonnet Lock

Thanks for the tip. No more have to muck around with the system date.

RE

Reply to
R.E.

Can also just change "ValidInfoDate" to something lile 2010 or 2020 (if you think you'll have the car that long!).

Reply to
ps