Is www.VLVworld.com a crook and a thief???

I ordered a passenger side mirror from them. They were quick to take my order and sent the package. But in spite of the fact that on the box it says it is for my model and year, the mirror is the wrong one. It doesn't fit and will never fit.

I contacted them twice by email a week ago and haven't heard back fron them.

Do you have any experience with them, in particular returning parts that are wrong?

I don't like driving without a passenger mirror.

Thanks.

Reply to
Someone