Paddocks!

Placed an order last week for new ignition bits. No panic, so didn't really look out for it. Yesterday noticed that I haven't had an email confirmation of the order. No money gone out of the bank either, so I suppose their computer has 'lost it'.

Rang this morning to check stock on a Zenith rebuild kit, thinking I could nip down and collect it if in stock. They can't tell me if it's in stock, because the computer is broke.

This makes six orders from Paddocks in total. Of those orders, 2 have never arrived, 1 they cannot tel me stock so abandoned, 1 they delivered a bumper that had to be fit with an angle grinder. The other 2 were tyre orders, and arrived exactly as ordered and bang on time.

I give up....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Hmm. I've had my issues paddocks, which started with them sending me a deisel head gasket and a set of plugs/leads on my first order. I now prefer to use other suppliers, as I've had both order problems and quality problems with paddock's pattern parts.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Never had a problem myself, I just ordered (thursday) a lower speedo cable which arrived this morning. had alot of other stuff in the past, never a problem.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

On the whole my experiences with Paddocks have been positive. One on line order had been lost but quite a few others went through without any problems. Prices are very good, and international shipping costs are a fraction of what some other companies charge.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

On or around Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:03:15 +0100, Tim Hobbs enlightened us thusly:

I've had the odd screw-up from them, but mostly good results. they do seem a bit patchy, but then they probably deal with a hell of a lot of stuff.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I use Paddocks on ar egular basis. I always telephone ahead, then pick up the parts in person. (I live 20mins away). They have always had whatever I have needed, whenever I needed it and at a similar or better cost than anyone else. Everytime I go therr, the are onstantly busy packing orders for domestic and overseas deliveries. The counter staff are always knowledgable and friendly. I have no issues with them at all. Stew.

Reply to
90ninety

I already had a lot of orders at Paddocks and all, really all were performed quickly and without any problems. You just seem the be unlucky ;)

Raoul

Reply to
Raoul Donschachner

There online shop is very browser-dependent, and I wouldn't recommend anyone rely on it, but I've found their telephone sales to be exceptionally competent.

Reply to
David G. Bell

On or around Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:39:14 +0100 (BST), snipped-for-privacy@zhochaka.demon.co.uk ("David G. Bell") enlightened us thusly:

It won't go to the checkout stage using mozilla. I have to crank up IE to get it to work right. I told 'em about this, once.

Have had one part supplied wrongly from the online catalogue, but that was their error and was fixed promptly.

Reply to
Austin Shackles