New Subaru Commercial

Have you seen the new Subaru Tribeca commercial- at the end there is a car carrier hauling a load of cars- The semi pulling the carrier appears to be a Volvo with thw grill modified- the slash of the Volvo logo has been turned into an "X" by adding another bar! Made me laugh!

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvo '93 960 Estate

Reply to
Randy G.

Yes, as both a Volvo owner, and a very happy Subaru owner, I appreciated it from both sides!

HW

Reply to
Hal Whelply

No - I live in Denmark/Europe. But I'd love to! Can I see it somewhere on the Internet?

-- Jakob :-)

Reply to
Pia

Shoot! Going to have to tape some shows to catch this. I remember the dead-vampire effect for the cards on the trailer but didn't pay attention to the truck.

ROFLMAO!

BTW, the link did work and the video link is on the right-hand side of the window.

Reply to
byrocat
Reply to
John Robertson