service manual for 2001 C70?

Anyone know where I can get a service manual for my new 2001 C70 HPT? Haynes? Volvo?

Dan

Reply to
In Vancouver

Goto the Volvo website and register. They have online manuals there.

Jordan 1999 S70 Loaded!

Reply to
Jordan Britnell

I tried that. They have manuals you can BUY online, but no online service manual.

Is this what you meant? Did I miss something there?

Reply to
In Vancouver

or 1 800 25 Volvo

Reply to
G Klein

Sorry for the confusion. I meant

Just a littleslip of the finger there. {:-)> You will have to register to get at themanuals.

Jordan B 1999 S70 Loaded!

Reply to
Jordan B

This is the same page I saw before. HELP! Where are the manuals online? I registered but still can't find them

Reply to
In Vancouver