source for 6-7mm id vacuum hose

Anyone know a decent source for Volvo vacuum hoses other than the dealer. Couldn't find at IPD or FCP groton. Need some 6.4mm and 3mm hose for my 245.

thanks Howard

Reply to
Howard Nelson

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to
Boris Mohar

6.4mm is just a fancy name for 1/4" internal diameter. 6.4mm / 25.4 mm/inch = 0.25 inches = 1/4 inch.

True metric sized hoses are sold in even mm sizes.

Any auto parts store should be able to sell you 1/4" internal diameter vacuum hose.

John

Reply to
John Horner

Thanks. Went in to my Kragen. While waiting at the parts counter for help I saw a1 foot length 1/4 inch fuel/vacuum hose just sitting there. When the counter guy got to me I said this is what I want and he said take it to the front and check out. Actually kind of bizarre that it was just sitting there pre cut. It was the right size and worked out fine. Looked studier than the OEM line it has replaced. $1.29 total cost.

Thanks for the info Howard

Reply to
Howard Nelson