T5 legend placement

i'm wanting to replace the T5 badge on my V70 [98 R plate UK] which was removed by previous owner. no problems getting the badge, but has anyone got any measurements to help me put it in the right place [eg how far below the V70 and whats the correct gap between the T and the

5?? Might sound a bit daft but I like to get these things right!!!

Can anyone help? Is there a 'template' or something or would anyone be kind enough to get their tape measure out.......

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Shotter

You're in luck, I just happen to have a tape measure and a '98 V70 T5. On mine the top of the T5 is 31/32" below the bottom of the V70 and the T and 5 are separated by 1/8" at their closest.

Reply to
Mike F

great, thanks a lot mike

Reply to