Volvo/ Alpine double DIN head unit lamps

My headunit has a blown bulb. I know it's the bulb as I've taken the facia off the unit and swapped the bulds around (there are 4 in total on this unit) so I know it is not the bulb socket/ pcb which is at fault.

Does anyone know how/ where to get a replacement bulb(s) and what to ask for?

Any help appreciated.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Ferns

The bulbs are available from Radio Shack without the holders. You can take your old dead bulb out of the holder and put the new one in.

Reply to
Mike F

Do you know the part number/ description as we no longer have Radio Shack in the UK (was Tandy) so I will need to seek an alternative supplier.

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
Mark Ferns

you need:

suggest line 27, 14V if possible, although I could only find 12 volt ones, and have had no problems so far (about 18 months on new bulbs).

Reply to
mikef2316()