Volvo Info/complaints

Are there any specific car forums for Volvos? One where there are discussions and info on recalls? Or info on recurring problems? My V70 1998 has had a lot of trouble with the check engine/oxygen sensor stuff. Now my door requires repeat welding on the frame. I have called Volvo central. They are fairly useless. My dealer has only given me fair service since the warranty expired. Alan

Reply to
Alan Mushnick

You found it.

Reply to