Window Squeaks

Driver's side window squeaks as it is going down. Does anyone have a cure?

What car? I have a 2001 S80 doping the same thing. Waiting with baited breath!

Allen

Reply to
Allen

If the window guides are rubber, a spritz of silicone lubricant on the guides should make things better.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

You need to remove the door panel & lube the sliding blocks in the window glass channel

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Thanks Glenn, I was thinking that was the way but was hoping for something easier : )

Reply to
Allen

Reply to
John Robertson