Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 V70 cannot lock vehicle
my alarm system and door locking have been disabled. red light for alarm s ystem is not on. activator will not lock vehicle. if I use "door lock" fr om inside, the locks on doors go down and then pop...

Volvo confirms unnamed US model reveal for NY show
From AB VOLVO V60 PLUG-IN HYBRID STARS IN NEW YORK AS ONE OF THREE CANDIDATES FOR THE WORLD GREEN CAR OF THE YEAR The world's first diesel plug-in hybrid - the Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid - will make its...

Volvos will brake for bicyclists with new detection technology
From AB Volvo Car Group reveals world-first Cyclist Detection with full auto brake in Geneva Doug Speck, Senior Vice President Marketing, Sales and Customer Service at Volvo Car Group, literally...
1
1

under the engine?
Question. Does there belongs a plate under the engine. To secure it from rocks etc, etc. Does some one knows? Pieter
2
2

1997 VOLVO 850 AWD Light Turbo; Engine type?
I'm getting contradictory answers to this question. What is the engine type (B...T) and the engine capacity (2.3L, 2.4L, 2.5L)? The car is a 1997 Volvo AWD; Light Turbo; Manual Transmission wagon....
13
13

reluctant electric window PROBLEMS but not with a Volvo
My sons Ford Falcon (with rust ) needed another electric window winder. So again I installed a new one . A week later the winder was slow to work and I was concerned . Turns out he had been with his...

Dashboard trouble indicator !
Recently the '98 V70 has been reluctant to start - fires up then dies. At the same time, a symbol on the dashboard (which stays on now) has appeared. The handbook says there's trouble with the engine...
3
3

V70 LPT VS 740 T
My 740 1990 turbo is a much quicker machine than my V70 t low pressure more agile as well . I enjoy the fancy bits but the 740 t 121 kw is a much safer machine in traffic . Still getting used to the...

2013 Volvo S80, XC70 recalled over faulty TPMS
From AB Report Date: September 6, 2012 at 04:37 PM NHTSA Campaign ID number: 12V415000 Vehicle Model Year(s) Make / Model: 2013 VOLVO / S80, 2013 VOLVO / XC70 Manufacturer: Volvo Cars of N.A., LLC...

Question V70 Oct 2000 driver seat
Hi There, Yesterday I find out that the driverseat is missing some items. The springs to lower or let rise the seat. I was trying to lift the seat but instead of going up I made a jump down. Does some...

Volvo V70 2004 AKTIV
I have had my V70t for almost 2 months and after much fiddling the tranny oil is a clear as what comes out of the bottle . A transmission cooler should aid long life to the oil . I still can,t get...
4
4

waterless radiator fluid
Hi any one used waterless liquid in their Volvo . I hear you can run at almost no pressure in the radiator . It is not cheap but think of the radiator hoses and system with out pressure they should...
4
4

Timing belt
Sorry it is a 1998 V70 GLT
1
1

Timing belt change interval
I believe it is that time again to change my timing belt. Though I do not truly recall what the interval is? Last time I change it my mileage was 205000 km now I have 293000 km how much longer do I...
3
3