Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

replasing the fog light
Hio There, Because of a small stone I have to replace the left front Fog light. How to get it out is the question. Does some-one has experiance in that area? Hope to hear it. Pieter

Fog light left front
Hio There, Cause of a small stone I have to replace the left front Fog light. How to get to it is the question. Does some-one has experiance in that area? Hope to hear it. Pieter

transmission
Has any one any thing good to say about 2004 V70 5 speed transmissions as most all I see is $$$$$ and class actions mine is ok and has been changed twice recently to rid the tranny of a dark colour...
2
2

Coolant Expansion tank will not drain
Despite losing a great deal of coolant due to a split coolant hose the coolant expansion tank remains full. Puzzled! After hose repair how do I refill the cooling system when the expansion tank is...
9
9

new 2004 v70 purchase
Well got my self a Volvo 2004 lp turbo 117k Volvo number 6 we have 3 in the drive way now . water pump spat the dummy but it was covered so while at it the tensioner idler cam belt and water pump were...

Volvo recommits to Sweden with development of next-gen platform and engines
From AB Volvo Car Group invests in Sweden for next-generation vehicle architecture and engines Volvo Car Group's future as a strong, independent car maker based in Sweden is now being reinforced with...

V70 from 2000, october
Is it possible to get MP3 in that car audio without dammaging the intire dashboard? Pieter
5
5

Winter wheels and tyres in the UK
I'm considering fitting winter tyres to my 2007 V70 D5 Special Edition Sport. The factory fitted allow wheels are 17 x 7.5J with 225/45 x 17 tyres. Volvo in the UK are offering packages with 16"...
2
2

airfilter cabin
Thanks Glenn good advice I shall do when the water pump is done rrrrr 120 miles only thus far .My old 740 turbo 1990 is going brilliantly Hope I can get the V70T going as well . I only needed the...

Art Center 2012: Volvo Singularity Concept
nuclear powered family limousine for the year 2035. The author is Ryan Black-Macken. Where would you apply the "No Nukes" bumper sticker?
1
1

Fuse location on Volvo 940?
All the manuals say there is only one fuse box on a Volvo 940 (Estate) and that is located in the front of the central console behind the ashtray. That fusebox has two rows of 11 fuses, which takes...
2
2

Tail/brake lights do not work on '93 240
The only brake light that works is the small one inside the car, at the bottom or the rear window. All the tail lights do not work, even when I press the brake. Fuses are ok. Any idea? Thanks in...
37
37

V70 fumes in cabin
It's not overpowering, just a mild odour of something like burnt oil, that sometimes finds its way into the car. What are the likely routes that fumes could get through?

cars I have owned
Volvo number 1 1975 264 Family cams 2 1988 740 turbo My wifes electrical 3 1990 240 my sons now a 2005 Ford Falcon Rusting slowly 4 1990 740 Turbo still going great best car ever 5 2004 V70 Turbo...

CABIN FILTERS
Just cleaned out the cabin filters on my V70 t and my wifes S40 T4 VERY dirty but an easy job .My old 740 turbo didn't have one sadly so the mess went through the system ... Considering both these...
3
3