1984 Rabbit GTI Questions

Hello my brother has a 1984 Rabbit GTI which is trying to restore to make a daily Driver.

He ask me to post to see if anyone know's where he can get a Euro Grille with Round Lights. he has the square ones.

Also he needs a head liner and various other parts.

Where is a good place to get stuff?

-Lee

Reply to
Lee

The euro grille/lights is an aftermarket item, unless you find a very early German rabbit in a junkyard (the lights will still be US spec though and will probably not have the fog lights.)

Headliner yo ucan do yourself, just need some headliner cloth from the fabric store and some spray contact cement. Or you can do what I did to my '84 and use vinyl, much nicer that way IMHO.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel