1996 Jetta Radio

Hi;

I just got a 1996 Jetta GL and I have a question about the radio. I can't turn it on and I only get a "SAFE" message in the display after inserting the ignition key. Is there a code or over-ride entry I can make to get the radio/cassette working? I didn't get an operator's manual with the car, so I don't have the needed code or documentation.

Thanks

Reply to
STEPHEN RICCIONI

uboo

Look for a sticker under the trunk floor matting. It may be on there.

--Andy

Reply to
Andrew