2000 Jetta Cigrete Wiring Help

Hi,i took the cigrete plug/ashtray out in the front, but i dont know what wires hold juice, and would someone be able to tell me if its possable to "gettoh rig" it up to another adapter, sorry for any spelling errors, thx

Reply to
Andrew1234abc

What is a "gettoh rig"? Anyway, I suggest that you get a good service manual that includes wiring diagrams. Bentley service manuals are the best.

Reply to
Papa

Reply to
none2u